- join crux
- Crux Events
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute
1. The candidate must have passed the PE-II or IPCC Examination.
2. The candidate must have obtained Final Course registration number from Board of Studies Section of the concerned decentralized office of the Institute after passing the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
3. The candidate must have completed the practical training as is required for admission as a member or is serving the last twelve months/Six Months ( Whichever is applicable) of practical training on the first day of the month in which the examination is scheduled to be held: and
4. He produces a certificate from the Board of Studies to the effect that he has complied with the
requirements of the theoretical education scheme (Applicable only in respect of candidates who have registered as articled clerks after passing PE-II Examination and pursuing Final Course.)
The candidate is advised in his own interest to satisfy himself/herself that he/she is re-registered immediately for training for the excess leave period if any, as on the date of filling up the examination form and before the commencement of examination (as applicable). In other words a candidate must have either completed the training or must be in service as on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be held and the balance period of training must not be more than twelve months including excess leave, if any.
A student will have to secure 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each of the individual subjects.
Registration fees is Rs. 10,000/- and students should pay this fees in Demand Draft. (Draft should be in favour of ‘The Secretary, The institute of Chartered Accountant of India’, Payable at Mumbai/ Kanpur / New Delhi / Chennai / Kolkata depending upon postal address of the applicant.
As per the ICAI Norms. Information available at www.icai.org or ICAI Centers.
The Examination fee should be paid only by way of Demand Draft. The Demand Draft may be of any Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of the Secretary, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and should be payable at New Delhi. (Candidates are advised to furnish the following details on the reverse of Demand Draft in their own interest.)
2. Application Bar Code Number
3. IPCE /Articles Regn. Number
4. Center opted with zone, if any
For May/June exam: between 5th February to 25th February
For November/December exam: between 5th August to 25th August
As per the Latest Fee card available at CRUX Center(s).
8 Months approximately.
As per the ICAI Norms, Information available at www.icai.org or ICAI Centre.
50 – 75 students (The batch size may differ bared upon the admissions.)
Exam Schedule will be provided One Month in Advance.
Yes, All the materials for all subjects to be provided by CRUX which is prepared by in very easy & understandable language for students.